Feed grade glycine
Mainly used as feed for poultry, livestock and poultry, especially pets, to add amino acid additives and attractants. Used as a hydrolyzed protein additive as a synergist for hydrolyzed proteins.
Industrial grade glycine
As a pesticide intermediate, such as the main raw material for the herbicide glyphosate; plating solution additives; PH regulator.
The biggest difference between the two is purity. The general industrial grade requires more than 90%, while the feed grade requires more than 99%.
- Granray sales representatives attend the 2019 autumn FIC exhibition
- Our foreign trade representatives will participate in CPhI Worldwide Europe in 2019
- The 2019 cphi-frankfurt world pharmaceutical raw materials Europe exhibition will soon be fully open
- Hebei Granray Bioproductsparticipated in the exhibition in Thailand
- SGS personnel are warmly welcome to our factory for on-site inspection
- Company name change notice
- CPhI & p-mec China 2019 brings to a close！